The Donovan Group is seeking a project assistant to help our school district clients tell their stories and communicate more effectively. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and extremely well organized. This full-time position would allow you to work 100% remotely.
- Use an established project management system and processes to coordinate projects and communicate with fellow Donovan Group staff on a daily basis.
- Schedule and publish content to clients’ social media platforms and websites.
- Work directly with select clients to intake content requests and ensure they are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Assist with the creation of handbooks, course guides, reports, and other documents for our clients.
- Assist with the creation of monthly and quarterly newsletters.
- Coordinate with our team of translators to ensure the efficient translation of written content into various languages.
- Create and maintain forms and databases on behalf of clients.
- Compile survey data into reports; create simple charts and graphics to visualize survey data.
- Assist with various other administrative duties, as requested.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to remain on task and complete assignments and projects in a timely manner while working remotely
- Competent writer and editor
- Existing knowledge or willingness to learn best practices in school communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intensity, and a deep desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- Interest in education communications, education policy, and helping school districts tell their stories and engage their stakeholders
- Ability to create social media graphics (using Canva) is a plus, but not required
Salary: $42,000 to $46,000 per year
After you apply, we will review your application/resume and determine if you may be a good fit. After an initial interview, we may ask you to complete a sample assignment.